Mastic Beach, NY

William Paca Middle School 4

Posted April 27, 2015
Does paca middle school offer summer school for 7th graders ? Or if the fail they just get left back ? I know the district my first born went to offered summer school for all middle and high school students

William Paca Middle School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
The faculty far exceeded my expectations, thus making the junior HS experience much more pleasurable for myself and my children.

William Paca Middle School 3

Posted January 14, 2009
They make us take regents now, so the classes are much to hard. I'm not supposed to be in honors classes! It's ridiculous!

William Paca Middle School

Posted October 03, 2008
I have 2 sons in the 8th grade at Paca and since starting there their grades have inproved 100 percent. The staff is always available! My experence so far has been excellent!

William Paca Middle School
338 Blanco Drive, Mastic Beach, NY  11951
Last modified William Paca Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Paca Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top