Mattituck, NY

Posted March 03, 2015
I graduated from Mattituck as did my three younger siblings. I really enjoyed my time in Mattituck. As a student there is little worry of violence and tons of opportunities to partake in extra curriculars and advanced courses. Many of the students are exceptional and the amount of "trouble makers" is typically at a minimum. Most of the teachers are knowledgeable and friendly, I still like to go visit and say hello to some of my favorites. If I had to make any suggestions it would be to help students better understand how to pick a college, the consequences of student loan debt and the immense workload increase once you get there. Also, it didn't bother me, but there is very little diversity with probably over 95% of students being Caucasian.

Posted August 10, 2013
I am a student in Mattituck and I have loved my experiences at this school, the staff is great at this school, they connect with the students differently than any other previous school I had been to, there are many extracurricular activities and clubs that a student can go. But one of the major reasons I like this school is that it is a really positive school environment there is very little bullying and it's a very friendly school environment.

Posted May 15, 2013
Mattituck Cutchogue UFSD afforded my four children a solid foundation from which they have all been able to continue their education and pursue their various career paths.

Posted November 06, 2008
My children have had many good to excellent teachers at Mattituck. The atmosphere is generally positive with relatively high expectations (in comparison to the society at large). The administration is above average; good leadership and in touch with the community.

Posted October 27, 2008

Mattituck Junior Senior High School 3

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted August 20, 2007
I love mattituck. The kids have such great respect for the teachers and the teachers have a great repect for the kids.

Posted August 13, 2007
i love this school theres so much spirt! were all about respect.

Posted December 17, 2006

Mattituck Junior Senior High School
15125 Main Road, Mattituck, NY  11952
Last modified Mattituck Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mattituck Junior Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top