Mattituck, NY

Posted August 10, 2013
I am a student in Mattituck and I have loved my experiences at this school, the staff is great at this school, they connect with the students differently than any other previous school I had been to, there are many extracurricular activities and clubs that a student can go. But one of the major reasons I like this school is that it is a really positive school environment there is very little bullying and it's a very friendly school environment.

Posted May 15, 2013
Mattituck Cutchogue UFSD afforded my four children a solid foundation from which they have all been able to continue their education and pursue their various career paths.

Posted November 06, 2008
My children have had many good to excellent teachers at Mattituck. The atmosphere is generally positive with relatively high expectations (in comparison to the society at large). The administration is above average; good leadership and in touch with the community.

Posted October 27, 2008

Mattituck Junior Senior High School 3

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted August 20, 2007
I love mattituck. The kids have such great respect for the teachers and the teachers have a great repect for the kids.

Posted August 13, 2007
i love this school theres so much spirt! were all about respect.

Posted December 17, 2006

Posted March 18, 2006
Ok I am a student currently at the school and i love it. in junior high yes we have 'assigned seats' but we get to pick them.. we just have to stay there all year for attendance purposes.. but in the high school we can sit where ever. Most of the teachers are passionate about what they do and it is a very friendly and considerate enviorment. We are suffering this year because our budget didnt pass but everyone is showing spirit and raising money for things like sports and clubs. I think that we are one of the best public schools on the Northfork.

Mattituck Junior Senior High School
15125 Main Road, Mattituck, NY  11952
Last modified Mattituck Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mattituck Junior Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top