Bad
Good

I graduated from Mattituck as did my three younger siblings. I really enjoyed my time in Mattituck. As a student there is little worry of violence and tons of opportunities to partake in extra curriculars and advanced courses. Many of the students are exceptional and the amount of "trouble makers" is typically at a minimum. Most of the teachers are knowledgeable and friendly, I still like to go visit and say hello to some of my favorites. If I had to make any suggestions it would be to help students better understand how to pick a college, the consequences of student loan debt and the immense workload increase once you get there. Also, it didn't bother me, but there is very little diversity with probably over 95% of students being Caucasian.

I am a student in Mattituck and I have loved my experiences at this school, the staff is great at this school, they connect with the students differently than any other previous school I had been to, there are many extracurricular activities and clubs that a student can go. But one of the major reasons I like this school is that it is a really positive school environment there is very little bullying and it's a very friendly school environment.

Mattituck Cutchogue UFSD afforded my four children a solid foundation from which they have all been able to continue their education and pursue their various career paths.

My children have had many good to excellent teachers at Mattituck. The atmosphere is generally positive with relatively high expectations (in comparison to the society at large). The administration is above average; good leadership and in touch with the community.

I love mattituck. The kids have such great respect for the teachers and the teachers have a great repect for the kids.

i love this school theres so much spirt! were all about respect.

Last modified Mattituck Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.