PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter completed full time Pre-K 4 at St. Margaret's last year (12-13). It was a wonderful experience. The staff is excellent, they all know the kids. They exposed the kids to various special classes that they were assigned to once a week: Technology, Spanish, Gym. Library and Music. I never had any problems with any teacher. The parents are very involved. Very sad to leave to school due to an out of state move.

I have two children in St. Margaret's School now. One going into second grade and one going into PreK-4. The school is well maintained and secure. The before and after school programs are great. We have had great experiences here and will continue sending our children here through grade 6.

I have 2 children that attend St. Margarets School, one in second grade and one in the Pre-K 4 program. We looked at many schools before making our decision and knew it was the right place the minute we were greated at the door. The staff is extremely helpful and there is a true family feel at the school. I feel my children are getting a great education while building strong moral values.

I have two boys and have been a St. Margaret's parent since 2000 and will continue to have a child there until 2012. St. Margaret's has wonderful teachers that go above and beyond for their students. Academically they are excellent but beyond that they teach children values that will make them better people. In the past few years they have added Spanish for all grade levels. Extra curricular activities include soccer, basketball, floor hockey, karate, dancing. Their AM/PM and summer program are all faculty run. St. Margaret's is a warm, caring school where teachers lead by example. Please visit the school to see all it has to offer.

We have two (2) daughters who attend St. Margaret's and we all absolutley love it! From the first moment we stepped foot into St. Margaret's, we knew we had found something truly unique and special! It has been almost 4 years since that initial visit (at an Open House) and we still have that 'warm family feeling' when we walk through the doors! They may not have all the extras that a public school has, but they have what matters most: caring, nurturing staff. It is so comforting to know that they are in excellent hands and that I do not have worry about them while I am at work.

We've had nothing but a positive experience at St. Margaret's. Our son is the second generation to attend the school and the quality of education, emphasis on spirituality, and the compassion of the teachers is outstanding. Our son has made wonderful friends, as have we through the tight-knit community that the school is. An added bonus for us as working parents is the quality of the after school program and summer program.

We have had a very positive experience at St. Margaret's. We feel that the school has grown so much over the past two years. They have added exposure to a foreign language, new computers and technology. The principal has challenged staff and brought a new way of thinking to educating our children. The school is also adding intramural soccer this fall.

There sports program consists of only Basketball. There are no extracurricular activities. There class sizes are getting rather large. I feel the school is going downhill from what it used to be. Some of the children treat the other children very poorly and nothing is done to stop this. I feel the school is segregated by demographics, where you live is how you get treated, the more money you have the better the parents and children are treated. Not what it used to be!!

I am very impressed with everyone at St. Margaret's. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The kids love going to school. The behavior of the students is impeccable. It's obvious that there is equal emphasis on behavior and acedemics. I never enter the building that a young person doesn't greet me and hold the door for me. The curriculum is constantly growing and the kids respond enthusiasticly to all the programs. The before and after care programs are outstanding not to mention a lifesaver. I Can't say enough.

The staff, parents, and students are truly a family at St. Margaret's.

Last modified St Margarets School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6