Mayfield, NY

Posted January 19, 2008
I truly feel that attending Mayfield school helped me become the person that I am today. I was able to graduate with several scholarships and honors and am now attending college. Going to Mayfield, my teachers didn't just teach me the material in text books; they taught me how to think and how to make important moral decisions for myself. I am so thankful for the education that they gave me.

Posted May 29, 2007
- a former student
This school is the greatest! I was a trouble maker and Mayfield help clean up my act and get great grades I actually enjoyed going to school everyday!

Posted April 19, 2007
- a former student

Mayfield Jr Sr High School 4

Posted September 26, 2006
Mayfield has certainly proven to be a school district full of dedicated teachers and staff.We moved from a school district in the South were math standards were not as high. The teachers took the time to get my child up to speed. With their hard work and ours it took no time at all. A great advantage to a small school district is the time and care that is given to all the students. We feel very fortunate to be in Mayfield school district

Mayfield Jr Sr High School 1

Posted December 09, 2005

Mayfield Jr Sr High School
27 School Street, Mayfield, NY  12117
Last modified Mayfield Jr Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mayfield Jr Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top