Mechanicville, NY

Mechanicville Elementary School 5

Posted February 13, 2011
Both of my children attend this school and they LOVE it! It really is a small school with a big heart. great teachers that are not overwhelmed and have the time to give to the children.

Mechanicville Elementary School

Posted September 17, 2009
An amazing caring staff that is dedicated to the enrichement of our children. Both of my sons have learned so much from their teachers. And their character of the month is amazing. I know under the direction of the fine staff at Mechanicville Elementary the futures are bright. Thank you.

Mechanicville Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2009
My daughter is in 1st grade and has a wonderful first two years. She loves going and is excited about learning. She was nervous about starting ist grade, once she got there and met the new teacher she couldn't wait to go back. The principal along with the staff are very friendly and as a parent I am pleased with the school.

Mechanicville Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2008
my son would be devistated if we took him from this school!!! it would rate 5 to my family if they had a better selection of elementary sports

Mechanicville Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2006
Quality of academic programs are fair. We came from out of state into 3rd grade, the work they were doing was 3 months behind from our previous school. Not advance programs were available so my daughter waited around 3 months to learn something new. Arts and music are not much of a focus. Teachers seem eager with good attitude and new building. I found the kids too be a bit rowdy and rough. Needless to say we are transfering. Principal never took the time to say Hello when coming, office staff was less than personable.

Mechanicville Elementary School
25 Kniskern Avenue, Mechanicville, NY  12118
Last modified Mechanicville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mechanicville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top