Medford, NY

Aunt T's Home Day Care 5

Posted April 29, 2009
My children have been a part of Aunt T's for 3 years now and I think it is wonderful. My husband and I were very afraid to leave out babies anywhere but as soon as I met Trish and I became familiar with the environment I was very comfortable to leave my children in Trish's care. My children spent their baby, toddler and now preschool years with Trish. They love going and I love sending them there because they have so much fun!

Aunt T's Home Day Care 5

Posted April 29, 2009
My son went here since he was a baby & sometimes still goes when school is out-he's 8 now. He loves it & feels like he's visiting his very own Aunt. Tricia takes good care in making a nice, clean, attentive environment for the children. It's a hard task to put leave your child in the care of someone else. With Tricia and her employees I always felt very comfortable. My son never wanted to leave. Now that means something!

Aunt T's Home Day Care
228 maple Street, Medford, NY  11763
Last modified Aunt T's Home Day Care is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Aunt T's Home Day Care Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top