Medford, NY

Eagle Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2014
I think this school must improve with their communication with parents. The entire school year I felt out of the loop with what was going on with my child day to day. If was not made aware of any issues my child was having. There was very slim communication with the teacher. I am extremely disappointed.

Eagle Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2013
This school is by far the best one that the patchogue medford school district offers. The principal is on top of all the surroundings and each child. she cares so deeply for the school and kids. the kindergarten program is superb. Mrs Ruggiero and Ms. Salpietro are amazing at their job and the way they teach these kids is truly a blessing. I am so happy to have my kids as part of this tremendous school

Eagle Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2009

Eagle Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2007

Eagle Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2007

Eagle Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2006
Located in a residential area, school appears to be on target regarding with curriculum, emphasis is placed on reading which I appreciate. My daughter in fifth grade is a voracious reader

Eagle Elementary School
1000 Wave Avenue, Medford, NY  11763
Last modified Eagle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top