Oregon Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I am currently in ninth grade, I also graduated from Oregon Middle School last year. I loved Oregon. The Principals, Teachers and Staff are always there to help you. When I entered Oregon in sixth grade and left after eight, I always felt we were like our own little family. This school helped a lot and the teacher's at Oregon we're always there to teach what they needed to teach. This school is really the best.

Oregon Middle School 0

Posted May 23, 2008
As a currently enrolled student, Oregon Middle School is very excellent and very unprofessional. The teacher's are very helpful, and others are very mean and inconsiderate. Oregon has taught me a lot, but they need to get their act together before kids get pulled out and are put in catholic schools like many I know.

Posted April 22, 2008

Posted December 13, 2006
- a former student
Okay, as a ninth grader today, I graduated from Oregon Middle School last year. I happened to love this school. The staff and the principal at the time made my friends and myself always feel welcome. The teachers are very professional and I've learned so much from all of them. The staff brought all the students together and there were hardly ever any fights. I always felt free to talk to a staff member if there was ever a problem.

Oregon Middle School 4

Posted February 25, 2006

Oregon Middle School 2

Posted April 26, 2005
Glad this is my youngest child's last year here. The staff is intolerant and there is no nurturing whatsoever. Their extra help policy is atrocious and I've had to hire a tutor for a child who has never struggled before. I've seen them target certain children as troublemakers. It's run more like juvenile hall than a school. It's really a shame and I hope they can recover. As for me, we're thankful to be done with it.

Posted December 03, 2004
As a prior parent of a former Oregon student, I think Oregon is the most wonderful middle school in this district! All the teachers my son had were stimulating and extremely dedicated! The English department teachers taught him to be the wonderful writer he is today - the math department offered unlimited extra help periods as do all the additional staff members - the administrators are hard working and instill school spirit at every event we have planned! The PTA works hard all the time providing the students with fabulous activities such as the Back to School BBQ; fun nights; Battle of the Classes; a multitude of fund raisers to raise monies to be spent on further activities for all children; and they provide the students with organizers and free t-shirts for spirit week! Any child would be lucky to attend this middle school!

Oregon Middle School 2

Posted August 11, 2004
As both a former student and mother of four children, I know a lot about Oregon Middle School. The school could definitely use some help in the Extra Curricular activities center. They hardly have any clubs. Safety is also an area of improvement, there are constantly fights here. Trust me, this school is mediocre at best. Why most of the teachers lack enthusiasm. Only the new teachers give the students hope that learning can be fun. Very dissapointing school.

Posted March 08, 2004
- a former student

Oregon Middle School
109 Oregon Avenue, Medford, NY  11763
Last modified Oregon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oregon Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top