Bad
Good

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Both my daughters go to Oregon and both a honor roll students. My kids love this school and I am very proud of it. I think the Staff does a great job as does the PTA. Pat-Med is upcoming. Everybody who lives here knows it. Safe, small town feel, great people.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I find school ratings questionable. Have had nothing byt good experiences at Tremont and Oregon. The PTA does a great job too. Very happy my daughter goes here. My second daughter is starting this year and I am happy she is going here too. I really have nothing but good things to say about my experience with living in Pat Med. We have been living here for 15 years.

My daughter is in the honor roll and tells me she loves this school. Really like the Principal and the Vice Principal.

If your child has special needs be prepared to have him/her pushed and shoved through this school. Staff does not follow through with implementing educational plans. Then when confronted by us questioning why teachers and staff are not "doing their job" the school's retaliation by this bully principlal, Bryan Lake, is to make false claims to CPS. Exceedingly unprofessional at best.

I am currently in ninth grade, I also graduated from Oregon Middle School last year. I loved Oregon. The Principals, Teachers and Staff are always there to help you. When I entered Oregon in sixth grade and left after eight, I always felt we were like our own little family. This school helped a lot and the teacher's at Oregon we're always there to teach what they needed to teach. This school is really the best.

As a currently enrolled student, Oregon Middle School is very excellent and very unprofessional. The teacher's are very helpful, and others are very mean and inconsiderate. Oregon has taught me a lot, but they need to get their act together before kids get pulled out and are put in catholic schools like many I know.

Okay, as a ninth grader today, I graduated from Oregon Middle School last year. I happened to love this school. The staff and the principal at the time made my friends and myself always feel welcome. The teachers are very professional and I've learned so much from all of them. The staff brought all the students together and there were hardly ever any fights. I always felt free to talk to a staff member if there was ever a problem.

Last modified Oregon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.