Ungraded
Merrick, NY

Merokee Day School 5

Posted May 13, 2015
This is a great school in Merrick. Nice teacher ,best price and good quality ...My child likes going to the school everyday and likes his teachers and classmates so much. Best choice in this area . A Student's Parent

Merokee Day School 5

Posted June 03, 2013
Love this school!!! I was very uneasy about putting my 2 year old in a f/t program and they have been amazing!! The staff have been there for years which shows that they are vested. Highly recommend!!

Merokee Day School 4

Posted May 02, 2013
Both my kids attended Merokee for a number of years. Some of their teachers are excellent. There is no match to their playground area. Not to say that there is no fault with them - but overall we liked the experience. They have some staffing and management issues that could be improved and summer programs are run more like a glorified day care.

Merokee Day School 1

Posted January 18, 2013
My daughter attended in 2005/2006 and hated her teacher!! I learned that about 3 years ago. Definately not top in the area.

Merokee Day School

Posted June 30, 2008
I sent my child to Merokee last summer, I though it was to disorganized, the school was run down, it could use fixing, paint, cleaning, etc. Also the teachers or helpers were not 100% watching the kids. We did not have a good experience

Merokee Day School