Ungraded
Merrick, NY

Merokee Day School 5

Posted June 03, 2013
Love this school!!! I was very uneasy about putting my 2 year old in a f/t program and they have been amazing!! The staff have been there for years which shows that they are vested. Highly recommend!!

Merokee Day School 4

Posted May 02, 2013
Both my kids attended Merokee for a number of years. Some of their teachers are excellent. There is no match to their playground area. Not to say that there is no fault with them - but overall we liked the experience. They have some staffing and management issues that could be improved and summer programs are run more like a glorified day care.

Merokee Day School 1

Posted January 18, 2013
My daughter attended in 2005/2006 and hated her teacher!! I learned that about 3 years ago. Definately not top in the area.

Merokee Day School 1

Posted October 01, 2008

Merokee Day School 0

Posted June 30, 2008
I sent my child to Merokee last summer, I though it was to disorganized, the school was run down, it could use fixing, paint, cleaning, etc. Also the teachers or helpers were not 100% watching the kids. We did not have a good experience

Merokee Day School