Bad
Good

Mexico High School

Posted January 04, 2008
I have shared information with our schools principals & teachers regarding cliches and bully-ing kids who miss the honor roll. Nothing changes.

Mexico High School 5

Posted November 16, 2003
I also graduated from Mexico in 1995. I didn't realize the compassion and guidance provided by the educators in this district, until I started my own career as an educator and viewed other schools. What a wonderful environment for students! Mexico has a great wealth available in its education system and should be commended. I can't wait to enroll my daughter there.

Mexico High School 4

Posted August 19, 2003
I graduated from mexico in 1995. of course while I was attending school I hated it. but now that I am out, I miss being there. the teachers were great. they were always willing to take time aside to help if they were asked. I couldn't have asked for a better sports program. I just miss it all and wish I could do it over again.

Mexico High School 3

Posted August 10, 2003
The school is alright. There just isn't much involvement coming from the students or parents. There are many cliches in this school. Not much diversity.

Mexico High School
3338 Main Street, Mexico, NY  13114
Last modified Mexico High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.