Milford, NY

Milford Central School 5

Posted April 06, 2008
I currently have 2 daughters who attend Milford Central. Both of my daughters have made great progress and have developed an even better relationship with their educators. I know Milford is a great school when my daughters come home with positive things to say about their teachers! Their teachers have a great impact on their future and I am grateful for the time that they put into their curriculum and the passion that they demonstrate to my daughters towards education! Thanks to all of the faculty and staff who have impacted their lives and to those that will in the near future! You're the greatest! Angie Saggese

Milford Central School 4

Posted September 07, 2007
Over past 15 years, has had strong ELA curriculum. Strong progressive elementary programs. There are 10 new teachers this year due mostly to retirements.

Milford Central School
42 West Main Street, Milford, NY  13807
Last modified Milford Central School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Central School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top