Bad
Good

Andrew Miller prides himself on respecting yourself and others The PTO is great. I just love the school my daughter Is doing great

Excellent primary school! The teachers are fabulous and really care about my children. There is constant communication and my children are so happy to go to school!

My grandkids attend Andrew Muller and I am impressed with the teachers they have had and their educational progress. I live in California and see a huge difference between the schools here I've experienced, and the quality at Andrew Muller.

We left Smithtown Schoold district to come to Miller Place, We are glad we did. Our child was not doing that well in Smithtown Schools, they had large class sizes and the one to one attention was not there. When we moved to Miller Place we felt as if we were going to a private school. What school does the principle call you to informe as well as ask about your childs progress. Could not be happier. A+++++

coming from three village school district,(setauket elem) which is suppose to have such a good reputation, I love Andrew Muller. When my child was in K in Setauket he came home telling me he was bored. He is not bored here and is being challenged. I love this school.

Smaller town and school with familiarity of students and family and alot of willingness to work with parents regarding any and all issues. Educationally superior. Teachers care regarding the progress of every child. Fantastic principal & office staff. Wonderful school.

Last modified Andrew Muller Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2