Posted April 26, 2014
Excellent primary school! The teachers are fabulous and really care about my children. There is constant communication and my children are so happy to go to school!

Posted March 16, 2011
My grandkids attend Andrew Muller and I am impressed with the teachers they have had and their educational progress. I live in California and see a huge difference between the schools here I've experienced, and the quality at Andrew Muller.

Posted December 22, 2009
We left Smithtown Schoold district to come to Miller Place, We are glad we did. Our child was not doing that well in Smithtown Schools, they had large class sizes and the one to one attention was not there. When we moved to Miller Place we felt as if we were going to a private school. What school does the principle call you to informe as well as ask about your childs progress. Could not be happier. A+++++

Posted May 29, 2008
coming from three village school district,(setauket elem) which is suppose to have such a good reputation, I love Andrew Muller. When my child was in K in Setauket he came home telling me he was bored. He is not bored here and is being challenged. I love this school.

Posted August 16, 2007
Smaller town and school with familiarity of students and family and alot of willingness to work with parents regarding any and all issues. Educationally superior. Teachers care regarding the progress of every child. Fantastic principal & office staff. Wonderful school.

Andrew Muller Primary School 1

Posted April 13, 2007

Posted January 18, 2006
This school really cares about their students. A must get into school district.

Posted November 12, 2005
Although Andrew Muller has many students, it feels like a small private school due to the accessibility to the principal and others in the school. The staff is great. Academically, the school is above-average. From what I have seen, the students and parents are very happy with the school.

Posted September 23, 2005
Although the extrcurricular activities are extremely limited, the education is exceptional. Parents are highly involved as are the teachers and entire staff. The principal goes out of her way to know each and every child by name.

Andrew Muller Primary School
65 Lower Rocky Point Road, Miller Place, NY  11764
Last modified Andrew Muller Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Andrew Muller Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top