Hampton Street School 5

Posted February 27, 2013
I was a member of the first graduating class of this school, in 1947. I remember it very fondly, from Principal John Waterbury down to the four teachers i had there grades 5-8: Miss Crapser, Mrs. Query, Mrs. Joyce Poland (who got me started toward the career goal of science), and my only male grade school teacher (whose name I've forgotten). The music program was active back then also, and I moved on into Mineola High into orchestra, band, boys Glee Club, and the Chorus. It was a great start to my life.

Hampton Street School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Terrific teachers, great staff and a wonderful principal the result; Amazing students!

Hampton Street School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
The school is a very warm nurturing place no matter what classroom you are in. The prinicipal gives all students special time and attention. It is a great place to be!!!

Hampton Street School 4

Posted September 27, 2005
Great school. My daughter loves it. Has music program for kids; they select instrument to play in the orchestra. School has after school program that is in the different location, but school bus picks them up after 2:30 pm.

Hampton Street School