Monroe, NY

Posted March 24, 2014
This school district is one of the best I would say. My son is in this school and as a parent we are happy with what they teach.

Posted July 26, 2013
Pine Tree is an excellent school with great teachers! Both my daughters attend this school and we the very happy.

Posted August 09, 2011
I find this school to be one of the best around. As an elementary teacher who has worked in various settings came to see that this school offered my daughter the best opportunities to be successful as a student. The teachers she has had with this district has challenged her on all levels but was caring enough to help her when she had some struggles. In my mind as a teacher AND a parent this school and district is one of the best in the state even though this site has only given it a 6 out of 10.

Posted November 04, 2010
The leadership has improved and the atmosphere is benefiting. This school focuses on academics but remembers that the children learning here are still "kids". Learning is fun and Pine Tree tries to honor that with excellent teachers and welcome parent involvement.

Posted May 17, 2010
This elementary school is an excellent school. It is one of many elementary schools that is part of the Monroe Woodbury School District. In my opinion, this school is the best out of the elementary schools in the disctrict. There is an excellent teaching staff, many that have been there for 15+ years, that have great experience with all types of children. I went to this school, I have friends and family that teach at this school, and I know parents with students in this school. All are truly satisfied with the level of education provided.

Posted June 03, 2006
This school is one of the best schools i have found.the people here are nice.i just love it.

Pine Tree Elementary School
156 Pine Tree Road, Monroe, NY  10950
Last modified Pine Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Tree Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top