Morris, NY

Morris Central School 5

Posted July 10, 2013
I have worked in over 13 different districts as a sub, early in my career. Morris was my favorite. The students are wonderful, the teachers are creative and dedicated, the administration and community are supportive. I am lucky to be able to send my children here.

Morris Central School 5

Posted September 19, 2008
My children receive excellent instruction from this talented, energetic staff. My wife and I feel that we are very fortunate to have our children in this school district

Morris Central School
65 West Main Street, Morris, NY  13808
Last modified Morris Central School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris Central School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top