PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son just completed 1st grade at this school and within the one year, he has demonstrated an increased enthusiasm for learning. His first grade teacher was excellent. She was patient, but also firm, and had high expectations for her students. Because of his first grade teacher, I am very optimistic about sending my son back to this school in the fall.

This is the 2nd year I chose to send my daughter to OLV. I am a very picky parent when it comes to education, and I can honestly say OLV fits the bill of a great school. My daughter is excelling in all subjects, and that is due to the personal attention she gets from the teachers in the small classroom settings. The school itself is very safe (which lets my mind be at peace while she is there). The Principal runs the school with a fair and firm hand. Will have my daughter staying here until graduation.

My daughter has been a student at OLV for 3 years. During that time, I have been extremely satisfied with the education received. The staff and administration are wonderful and take special care to nurture each student academically, as well as socially and emotionally. I would recommend OLV to any parent looking to invest in quality education for their child(ren).

Due to the lack of choice within the MV school district I sent my daughter here. They are not truly invested in education. I was disappointed.

This is the second year my child has been enrolled at OLV. The administration, teachers and staff are wonderful. Ms. Castilla, is a fair but firm principal, and that's exactly what my child needs. OLV reminds me of when I was younger and attended Catholic School. The family atmosphere is very important to me. I would high recommend OLV to any parent looking for a good school. My son is happy and he loves going everyday. If he's happy, I'm happy!

DISCIPLINARY ISSUES!! The principal is weak and unsupportive of the teachers. Her version of discipline is siding with the worst of the worst students. It appears to be easier to do, than dealing with the actual bullying / disciplinary ISSUES. Some students are extremely disrespectful but are rarely admonished due to the fact that students are permitted to challenge teachers openly in her presence. The principal of course sides with the worst of the worst due to her lack of a sense, of the standard, that should be present in a catholic school or maybe a lack of a proper spine. It appears that the school is run not by her the principal but by those students who she is seemingly afraid to deal with. The girls are allowed to wear/ modify the school uniform as they please with total disregard. The teacher's hands are tied due to the principals trickle down fear of tackling the disciplinary issues. I write this so that other parents recognize that this is a potentially dangerous situation for teachers as well as the good students that must endure this ridiculousness.

Our Lady of Victory is a wonderful school. The teachers are extremely hard-working and care about each student. Their dedication is both refreshing and admirable. There are a number of extracurricular activities available for the students as well as trips, and consistent use of technology in the classrooms. The students are eager to go to school each day and come home excited about what they learned. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OLV to any parent.

it is a good schools, the teacher work hard and do everything they can do to help us. The people are friendly and loving. I have so much fun on the trips and just being in school. The teachers make the work fun and make you want to learn. I Love the everyone there.

I am a student at our lady of victory and I think this school is great because the teachers care and help you for extra credit and they make you feel like a family.

I am a student at Our Lady of Victory school and I think that this school is great. OLV has a lot of extracurricular activities and great teachers. The students love the school.

Last modified Our Lady of Victory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8