Excelsior Learning Center 5

Posted June 08, 2010
My son started this school when he was only 6 weeks old. Today he is 4 years old and I am proud of him in so many ways. As an involved parent, I worked along with the teachers at Excelsior when necessary to ensure that my son gets to his academic and social level. But for me it was the fact that I could trust the teachers to take care of my son as though I was the one there with him all day. I appreciate the school and the teachers and would recommend this school to anyone who is seeking a great education and environment for their child. My son is about to start Lincoln Elementary School this September. He was tested by the school and was proven to be reading at a grade 1 level....thats amazing!

Excelsior Learning Center 0

Posted August 26, 2008
My daughter goes to this school. If youwant a family setting for your kids this is the school for you. I love it. I would recommend an one to send their children there

Excelsior Learning Center