Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school. My children have attended here and the staff is very nice, respectful, and understanding. My children have behavioral problems and SVCS was able to make adjustments for them. I am currently trying to move back into the district.

Stockbridge Valley Central School is sort of small, but it's better because pretty much everyone knows everyone and our school has nice programs for the kids that I believe work. Not all the teachers have favorites, but they just understand us better than most teachers do. They also have a balanced line between teaching and understanding, if you know what I mean. Stockbridge is reasonable, is really clean, and we are good at maintaining 'peace'. We've gone through superintendents because we are a good school to start out on, and then they leave to teach bigger, harder schools. So don't judge us by a few sour kids' opininion.

Svcs.. i think is an okay school. Compared to many schools around here we have more than many people around here do because our school actually cares about how it's treated and looked at from other people's points of views...

Last modified Stockbridge Valley Central School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.