Posted July 19, 2011
I absolutely love this school. My children have attended here and the staff is very nice, respectful, and understanding. My children have behavioral problems and SVCS was able to make adjustments for them. I am currently trying to move back into the district.

Stockbridge Valley Central School 4

Posted December 07, 2009
Stockbridge Valley Central School is sort of small, but it's better because pretty much everyone knows everyone and our school has nice programs for the kids that I believe work. Not all the teachers have favorites, but they just understand us better than most teachers do. They also have a balanced line between teaching and understanding, if you know what I mean. Stockbridge is reasonable, is really clean, and we are good at maintaining 'peace'. We've gone through superintendents because we are a good school to start out on, and then they leave to teach bigger, harder schools. So don't judge us by a few sour kids' opininion.

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted February 26, 2009
Svcs.. i think is an okay school. Compared to many schools around here we have more than many people around here do because our school actually cares about how it's treated and looked at from other people's points of views...

Stockbridge Valley Central School 2

Posted October 11, 2008

Stockbridge Valley Central School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
- a former student

Stockbridge Valley Central School 2

Posted August 22, 2005
My two oldest children attended SVCS throughout their entire education and graduation. The quality of the teachers and superintendents declined drastically throughout this time. My children were not challeneged academically and 'favorites' were common. (Mostly children of parents who worked there) My youngest child went for his early years, but has since been attending a local school that has met his needs much better. At SVCS, homework didn't make it home, there were no personal notes unless he did something wrong. At his new school, there is daily communication and I feel that his new teacher has a handle on him and knows him personally and teaches to his needs. Stockbridge has declined drastically in the last ten years, especially the math. They can not keep a superintendent. (Three in the last three years)

Stockbridge Valley Central School
6011 Williams Road, Munnsville, NY  13409
Last modified Stockbridge Valley Central School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stockbridge Valley Central School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top