A Macarthur Barr Middle School 2

Posted October 11, 2012
Can a school have a 10 out of 10 rating? It seems something is fishy here. Check out the school, it is big but I wish to see real parents reviews please.Teachers could be giving out answers to questions. Does any body from the state ever inspect these schools?

Posted June 26, 2006

Posted April 30, 2006
MacArthur Barr Middle School is providing an excellent education for my children. They provide a warm, safe environment in which children can excel.

A Macarthur Barr Middle School 0

Posted December 28, 2005
I'm in this school and I really think it's a good school. There's all sorts of clubs like science olympiads, math olympiads, opera club, etc. They have sports for all in-school seasons and they have a good music program. There's band, orchestra, chamber orchestra, chorus, concert choir, etc. Our school has good field trips, too. You get to go on out-of-state field trips in 7th (to Boston) and 8th grade (to Washington D.C.). I love this school a lot and I love this district. I'd recommend it to any student moving to Rockland County.

A Macarthur Barr Middle School 4

Posted March 06, 2005

Posted February 23, 2004
I have 2 children in MacArthur school and I'm very happy with my kids grades, and they're becaming good students and love going to school.

A Macarthur Barr Middle School
143 Church St, Nanuet, NY  10954
Last modified A Macarthur Barr Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A Macarthur Barr Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top