Bad
Good

The teachers are fantastic and the principal is good. The school tries to actively encourage learning at all levels. Teachers help kids that have learning difficulties while at the same time trying to challenge kids that are ahead a bit, all in the same classroom setting. I would also highlight the music and arts department for starting the programs at an early grade and supporting a variety of band and orchestra instruments. The school is good all around, but a bit stronger on the arts and sciences than in math.

This is our first year in the school district. We moved here from out of state. The school is top notch! My child had not been treated very nicely from the district we came from, but Highview's principal, teachers, counselor, etc all made it a wonderful transition for my fourth grader. He was labeled a bad kid in the old school district and had low self esteem. Everyone at the school worked together with us and he has no bahavior problems any more, thanks to their follow through and helping my child to reach his goals. He's also diagnosed with ADHD and through a specialized diet and the teachers and staff working with my son, it has been such a blessing. It's so great to see my son love school and now he feels valued as a child. The school is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone!! A+++.

My last child just left the school and I had a wonderful experience. The principal is a great man. I am a teacher myself so I know that the school is wonderful.

I cannot rate this school highly enough. My twins are both here, in 3rd grade, having moved here from the UK 2 years ago. They absolutely LOVE this school. The Principal is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, dedicated to the school, a man who gives more than 100%. The staff are ALL wonderful, teaching the children to a very high academic standard, mixed in with a lot of fun, and love and laughter. Both my children adore being at this school. From a Parent'spoint of view, the school teaches at the highest level of academic excellence, any small or significant learning problems are picked up on with lightening speed, and the children get extra help in weaker areas. My children are so happy at Highview, and I cannot recommend this school highly enough.

Last modified Highview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.