Posted July 27, 2014
I am a Myles teacher and I proudly send my own children to Myles as well. I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel that Myles is the best of all worlds--we are able to offer a small-town, close-knit professional atmosphere where everyone knows eachother's names, and highly effective teachers are instructing their students using the most effective current strategies and formats.

Myles Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2010
The education in Myles Elementary is very good and it appears to be able to compete with similiar schools. The school district could spend more money per pupil and explore new programs, especially in the arts. The teachers appear to be well qualified and motivated to teach. Administration is willing to listen to the public but communication is often limited to a small population of the community. In general, the community shows limited interest to BOE positions during election time.

Posted January 04, 2010
This is a phonomenal school. Everybody is nice and treats you with great respect. The education they teach is wonderful and especially the way the teacher. My child always tells me wehn i asked how her day was she respond wonderful. Plus the educators, teach in the finest way.

Posted September 20, 2006
After graduating two sons from Myles Elementary School, we are so thankful for all the leadership and teachers. The facility, grounds and supervision is 'top notch'. We so glad we still have our youngest in the 3rd grade, and we look forward to his sixth, and final grade here also.

Posted March 15, 2006
- a administrator

Posted February 18, 2004

Myles Elementary School
100 Clinton Road, New Hartford, NY  13413
Last modified Myles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myles Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top