New Hartford, NY

Robert L Bradley Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2015
My child attends Bradley Elementary, and I am very happy- and my child is very happy- so far. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The academics are the best you can get in a public school, there are advanced math and reading programs. My daughter's teacher is perfect: very smart and professional, very warm and caring. The Suzuki string program is wonderful: the teacher is fantastic!

Robert L Bradley Elementary School 4

Posted February 05, 2008
My daughter Kara loves her teachers and I love her grades.

Robert L Bradley Elementary School
33 Oxford Road, New Hartford, NY  13413
Last modified Robert L Bradley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert L Bradley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top