Posted May 08, 2014
I have gone to this school for my entire childhood and have enjoyed this experience tremendously, yes there are 'clicks' and some bullies but that is the human nature to have more dominate people and less dominate people, as an outcast students were rough on me and my friends in only elimentary school. In a small town of about twenty thousand everyone in the school district knows eachother, I have met my curtent best friend that I have known since the third grade. acedemic wise the school is phenominal with many clubs and excellerated classes. The students are incredibly welcoming to new students no matter what time of the year it is, teachers get on a personal level with you to make classes confortable and couselors guide and help new students thrive and become friends with choice picked groups. I highly recomend Perry Jr. High without a doubt!

Posted April 23, 2013
Horrible horrible faculty! I went to Perry Junior High and I still have traumatizing memories from that school but not because of the students (kids will be judgmental and very mean yes but they're kids) but the worse memories came from the faculty. Based on a "tip" from a bully, the counselors questioned me and MY FRIENDS whether I wore underwear or not! I had never gone to school not wearing underwear but that's none of their business! That is a very personal matter and should be dealt with discretely! When my brother went to school there, they told my mother that even though he got perfect grades and regular classes weren't challenging him enough, he shouldn't be in gifted classes cause he "looked" different and he wouldn't "fit in." He ended up dropping out of school because teachers dismissed him so often (he ended up getting a perfect score on his GED years after high school, first try, no GED classes). Horrible school. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN! I'm studying to become a teacher and based on what I know now, I'm surprised these teachers passed their classes!

Posted June 26, 2011
New Hartford Schools are not good schools at all. I wen to New Hartford and all the kids would do is judge you for what you were and what you look like. there are always fights happening and the school doesn't do anything to stop them. In my opinion you'd be better off moving and going to a different school because this is a big mistake.

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008
This school is excellent in terms of academics and sports. The teachers have a failure is not an option policy. This school is very regulated and students are generally well-behaved. The only problem I have is that this is a very wealthy school . Students can be very insensitive to money issues.

Posted April 25, 2008

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted May 23, 2007

Posted September 27, 2005
- a former student

Perry Junior High School
9499 Weston Road, New Hartford, NY  13413
Last modified Perry Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top