Bad
Good

My child attends that school and loves it... her teachers are great .. they make my child love reading and learning,but the office staff they are rude and not welcoming . I would call or walk in the office to get information about if the school is open and they would talk to me as if I was wrong for asking a question. I don't know if it's because the lady with the short hair worked there for a long time but she's not nice at all...it makes me wonder. ... if they talk to me like that and don't care.. how are they treating my child. So I wanted to take my daughter out of that school and place her in private school. But My husband said that the school has a good rating and people would love to have there child attend there.and I could honestly see my child thrive. So sometimes it's not whats best for me it's was best for the child.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I like how the school encourages students to be honest, polite, and full of integrity as they follow "The Webster Way."

I have had 3 children attend this elementary school and have been very pleased with their education. Many of the teachers have been wonderful and my kids have also enjoyed the extracurricular activities. I have enjoyed meeting the other parents as well - most people seem to be down-to-earth parents, which is not always the case in every district in Westchester.

Excellent School, Excellent Principal and Staff, Lots of parent involvement. My kids have thrived at this school!!

This is a school that is dedicated to the students education and well being. With just over 500 students, the school truely feels like a family.

It's a great Magnet School with a diverse student population, a talented,creative and caring staff, and is known for emphasis on the arts, languages and lots of parental involvement. It's also small, about 400+ students which makes being there feel like family.

Webster is among the finest schools in New Rochelle (overall a great school district). Typical of the district, its strenghts are its diversity combined with high performance. The children come from a variety of ethnicities and a range of socioeconomic backgrounds (probably as many children of wealthy professionals as there are children who are eligible for free lunch -- and everyone in between). Unlike some of the other schools in the district such as Davis, Ward, and Trinity, Webster is a small and attractive school where it is easy for children and their parents will really feel part of the school community. The PTA is very welcoming and most families are dual income so working parents have as much opportunity to be involved as the stay-at-home Moms. The teachers and principals are very good, too, and take a lot of pride at being from Webster.

Webster is the best. I have a 2nd grader who entered the school two years ago as a shy girl but has since quickly blossomed socially, academically, and artistically. I credit the teachers, staff, and very active PTA for creating a joyful, and intellectual and emotionally safe environment, where students are free to follow their passions are encouraged to discover and share the world around them . I am stuck by the sense community and happiness at the school. It is an extraordinary school and we are proud to be a part of it.

It is my son's first year in Webster and i could not be more happy with the school. I feel truly blessed that he got in the magnet program. The Teachers and staff are wonderful and the PTA is great!

I have had a horrible experience at this school! The principal and staff have shown me that they do not have the children's best interest at heart.

Last modified Daniel Webster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.