Posted October 13, 2014
Escribo en espanol porque quiero informarle a la comunidad hispana cuan excelente es esta escuela. Apenas estamos a un mes y medio de empezar las clases y no puedo parar de elogiar el trabajo que realizan profesores, secretarias y hasta los guardias de seguridad. Excelente. Todos son muy profesionales. Y por si acaso, les cuento que el principal habla muy bien el espanol. Si su nino/a va a entrar en Davis School, le aseguro que usted vivira tranquillo. Conseguiran ser exitosos. Mi familia esta muy orgullosa de este plantel educativo. Mi hijo disfruta ir a la escuela y quiere mucha a su profesora. No solo es la calidad de la ensenanza, sino tambien la comunicacion con nuestros pequenos y la organiacion de todas las actividades que realizan. Hace poco hicieron un taller para padres hispanos con el objeto de ayudarnos a integrarnos en el sistema. Mis palabras son cortas para expresarles el magnifico desempeno de estos profesionales. Sere una de las madres que estara a la disposicion en lo que la escuela requiera en ayuda. El idioma no es un limite, el idioma espanol no es una barrera en este centro educativo. Que paz nos da el saber que nuestros hijos estan en buenas manos.

Posted March 31, 2014
My son is currently in first grade at Davis. My husband and I could not ask for a better school for our son. The teachers are responsive to our concerns and address issues effectively. The principal is very active and approachable. The PTA is very strong. Our son has flourished so much already. We are looking forward to the next 4 year!.

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted September 01, 2008
I am the father of four boys at Davis. My oldest son is moving to Middle School this year (2008) and the others are in 4th, 2nd and K. Overall, our experience continues to be very positive. We have made many great friends. There is a strong parental involvement in our school and the staff is top notch. Our disappointments in 6 years in the school can be counted in one finger.

Posted July 08, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
I have a daughter in K. She is doing great and her teacher is wonderful! So far we love the school, I am only hoping for more good things in the upper grades.

George M Davis Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2005
Trade off of little diversity for high overall schores. clique-ie with lots of stay at home moms who focus on the school. principal is accommodating and accessible. parents are self absorbed in kids, etc

George M Davis Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2005
Best elementary school in New Rochelle. The 4th grade reading scores were the highest in 2004 in the entire Westchester County! I would definitely send my child there.

Posted December 01, 2004

Posted May 04, 2004
- a former student
I'm not a parent, but better yet a 13 year old girl who has graduated from Davis. Davis is a great school, with the caring teachers, and friendly students. I've learned lessons there that were not on the curriculum. In fact, I met my best friend there, and to this day, we are still best friends. My father went there, as well as my brother. I love Davis, and I reccomend it to any parent looking for an elementary school. Trust me, Davis is the way to go.

George M Davis Elementary School
80 Iselin Dr, New Rochelle, NY  10804
Last modified George M Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George M Davis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top