6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Ursuline is wonderful place filled with caring teachers and faculty. My daughter has learned so much here, has been pushed to achieve her full potential and she has made great friends along the way.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are fantastic at assessing a weakness if their is one and turning it into a stregnth.

Amount of homework: Agree

A little on the heavy side but I feel this helps them to be ready for life in the workforce.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have had firsthand experience of the accountability they demand from all sides in any situation. Simply unequaled staffing.

The entire faculty and staff know who my kids are and care incredibly about their well being. They know who my kids are even before they have classes with them. The kids genuinely care for each other. They may not know every kid in the school but the ones they know are usually friends forever.

awful experience here..I was at a DISADVANTAGE when applying to colleges; academics are a joke. the social environment is awful, the girls and administration are catty and the teachers do not care about student success.. save your time and money and go somewhere else

We love Ursuline for our daughter. In the few years that our daughter has been in the school, her academic and social growth has been remarkable. We feel blessed to have our daughter in such a wonderful environment!

My daughter was miserable at this school. The girls/teachers/community are very materialistic and they care more about how much money you donate to the school than the academics. All of the "community awareness" is self serving not true Christianity.

Ursuline is a phenomenal school. The teachers are caring, the girls are nice kids (not mean or in cliques), and the academics are great! Both my husband and I attended top high schools and have several Ivy league degrees and we know excellence when we see it. Ursuline girls are smart, athletic and care about their communities. Moreover, we have not seen evidence of materialism.

Ursuline is fantastic! My daughter loves the school. The academics, teacher quality, and environment are outstanding.

Last modified The Ursuline School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12