New Rochelle, NY

Posted January 15, 2014
We love Ursuline for our daughter. In the few years that our daughter has been in the school, her academic and social growth has been remarkable. We feel blessed to have our daughter in such a wonderful environment!

The Ursuline School 1

Posted January 09, 2014
My daughter was miserable at this school. The girls/teachers/community are very materialistic and they care more about how much money you donate to the school than the academics. All of the "community awareness" is self serving not true Christianity.

Posted January 02, 2014
Ursuline is a phenomenal school. The teachers are caring, the girls are nice kids (not mean or in cliques), and the academics are great! Both my husband and I attended top high schools and have several Ivy league degrees and we know excellence when we see it. Ursuline girls are smart, athletic and care about their communities. Moreover, we have not seen evidence of materialism.

Posted January 02, 2014
Ursuline is fantastic! My daughter loves the school. The academics, teacher quality, and environment are outstanding.

Posted September 11, 2013
I am a parent of two daughters who attend/ed The Ursuline School. They are polar opposites and their is/was something, actually many things to interest both of them. I am not wealthy. Both my husband and I work to make a quality education available to our children. Ursuline is a quality education! I had a daughter graduate last year and she loved her years at Ursuline. She got into all the schools she applied to, which means she could have even stretched further, but they were her choices. Schools like, Boston College, Villanova Univ , Holy Cross, Fordham Univ, ..etc My younger daughter is still at Ursuline and will start preparing soon for her next steps and Ursuline will be there to make sure it goes well! If you choose Ursuline I think you will be pleased.

Posted September 02, 2012
I graduated in 1994 and spent grades 7-12 at this great institution. While I think the social dynamics of the school are the least desirable part of my experience, I do agree I received top notch instruction by the teachers. Bottomline - the academics are superior and that is the main issue that matters!

Posted June 21, 2011
Graduated in 2007 and was a student from 6th-12th grade. EXCELLENT school!!! Would highly recommend! Gained long lasting friendships and the teachers take a strong interest with their students.

Posted June 17, 2011
Word of mouth concerning Ursuline is invariably positive. The substantial tuition, however, moves one to want some objective assurance of the school's academic excellence. It may be that the academic performance of Ursuline's students compares favorably with that of students in the better Westchester school districts but I was hard put to get any evidence of it. Inquiries to the main office and guidance department yielded nothing solid. I was referred to the website but I could find nothing there to help me make comparisons with other schools. There are no standardized test scores and no college acceptance rates broken down by college name and number of acceptances per year. It seems to me that the school should make such information readily available to prospective students and their parents.

Posted February 17, 2011
This school is amazing. The teachers are so helpful and really care about the students. They will always work with you, if you are having trouble in a class.The school also gives us a lot of freedom and we are allowed anywhere during our free periods and lunch. Mrs. Davidson is also an AMAZING principal, she is the model for our entire school community. The girls are also friendly and there are not distinct cliques. Even though its expensive, it's worth every penny for the social experience, personal developement, and overall education I am getting at Ursuline. If you decide to come here, you will NOT regret it.

Posted February 02, 2010
Although I am not a fan of the social environment at Ursuline, I am definitely more than pleased with the academics of the school. I am a senior, and there is no doubt in my mind, that if I would have attended a different school, I would not have received nearly the same education. Ursuline definitely prepares you for college entrance exams and SAT scores tend to be very high. Everyone is accepted into great schools. Thus far we have had acceptance from MIT, University of Chicago, Norte Dame, Georgetown, and Stanford as well as many other great school. I got into my first-choice and couldn't be happier. If you attend Ursuline, there is an amazing chance of you getting into your dream school. Ursuline will without a doubt prepare you!

The Ursuline School