PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff work hard at making sure each child gets what he/she needs to learn and grow.

This school is amazing. The teachers are warm, loving, and dedicated to teaching all children. They are always willing to go the extra mile to help a child. My son suffered from anxiety after my divorce and his teacher was so patient and understanding. The classes are small so the children really get that individualized attention. I can't tell you how much I love them here. They learn so much, not only about what you get from books but how to work with others and care for others. It is a warm, safe, loving environment.

Wonderful school. The teachers and principal truly care about every student. They work hard to see that every child has a great education and an understanding of social skills. Is it always successful. No, but what matters is when there is problems the Principal and the teachers work with the parents and students instead of against them. The respect is wonderful. If you are looking for a school with true Catholic Values, you need not go any further.

A great neighborhood school for those that like a family-like atmosphere. The teachers and staff take a personal interest in your child while providing them with the academic skills and character values needed to succeed. My daughter truly enjoys going to school!

You will see good teachers and have some fun you can't miss that.

I loved this school, so did my children. Principal Mr. D'Angelo and teachers are wonderful. Sister Rose a long time teacher there and is the rock of the school. She had both my children reading like champs by the mid first grade, because of her they love to read she is truly an old school teacher A+. Only one thing they lack is special programs like art, music and gym was only once or twice a month that was the reason we had to move on.

I am in 8th grade at Holy Name and I must say this is the best school anyone can go to! The teachers and students here are very loving and its like one big family.

I am a proud parent of my third child that is/has attended holy name. Great, dedicated,caring,loyal teachers & mr. D'angelo will go the distance for anyone!! small community, big hearts fill this school with learning & love. Truly a wonderful place. My 2 sons received a wonderful foundation at holy name & were very successful in high school & 1 in college. I truly feel that holy name is the best!

I was happy with the level of security that the school provided and that made my child safe. If your child was not in a particular click then he/she would have problems adjusting and nothing was done to facilitate this problem. Problems were addressed only after a report card was sent home otherwise there was no indication there was ever a problem. I guess the level of education was based on who one knew at the school. My son has made the honor roll at the neighboring public school and is extremely happy. We no longer have the problem of forcing him to school as his new school teachers and principal are outstanding!

This is such a wonderful school. Teachers are excellent and students really excel once in high school.

Last modified Holy Name Of Jesus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8