Posted April 02, 2012
Wonderful school. The teachers and principal truly care about every student. They work hard to see that every child has a great education and an understanding of social skills. Is it always successful. No, but what matters is when there is problems the Principal and the teachers work with the parents and students instead of against them. The respect is wonderful. If you are looking for a school with true Catholic Values, you need not go any further.

Posted July 27, 2010
A great neighborhood school for those that like a family-like atmosphere. The teachers and staff take a personal interest in your child while providing them with the academic skills and character values needed to succeed. My daughter truly enjoys going to school!

Holy Name Of Jesus 0

Posted April 01, 2010
You will see good teachers and have some fun you can't miss that.

Holy Name Of Jesus 4

Posted March 08, 2010
I loved this school, so did my children. Principal Mr. D'Angelo and teachers are wonderful. Sister Rose a long time teacher there and is the rock of the school. She had both my children reading like champs by the mid first grade, because of her they love to read she is truly an old school teacher A+. Only one thing they lack is special programs like art, music and gym was only once or twice a month that was the reason we had to move on.

Holy Name Of Jesus 0

Posted February 05, 2010
I am in 8th grade at Holy Name and I must say this is the best school anyone can go to! The teachers and students here are very loving and its like one big family.

Posted February 03, 2010
I am a proud parent of my third child that is/has attended holy name. Great, dedicated,caring,loyal teachers & mr. D'angelo will go the distance for anyone!! small community, big hearts fill this school with learning & love. Truly a wonderful place. My 2 sons received a wonderful foundation at holy name & were very successful in high school & 1 in college. I truly feel that holy name is the best!

Posted July 25, 2009
I was happy with the level of security that the school provided and that made my child safe. If your child was not in a particular click then he/she would have problems adjusting and nothing was done to facilitate this problem. Problems were addressed only after a report card was sent home otherwise there was no indication there was ever a problem. I guess the level of education was based on who one knew at the school. My son has made the honor roll at the neighboring public school and is extremely happy. We no longer have the problem of forcing him to school as his new school teachers and principal are outstanding!

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted November 04, 2008

Posted October 06, 2008

Holy Name Of Jesus
70 Petersville Road, New Rochelle, NY  10801
Last modified Holy Name Of Jesus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Name Of Jesus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.