Iona Preparatory School 1

Posted September 19, 2014
This is a school in new rochelle. They are the Gaels. Was that 15 words?

Iona Preparatory School 4

Posted January 28, 2013
I would like to retract the last review regarding my nephew, I apologize I was so angered by the news, this review was meant for Iona Grammar. I have updated the review. Please let me know how I can completely delete the negative review of Iona Prep.

Posted January 07, 2012
This school helped my son turn into a responsible, secure, thoughtful and positive young man in only one year. I am not sure how they do this but am so thankful to have enrolled my son in Iona. Quality of teaching is mostly very strong. Parents are wonderful and so are the students. We are very glad to have made the change from a so-called "top 100" public high school to Iona. It is just the right environment for a teenage boy.

Posted June 21, 2011
Iona Prep is a great school. Really helped me develope into the person that I am.

Posted April 04, 2010
Strong, Catholic school with extremely loyal parent and alumni following. My son was very wary at first but since joining in the STEP (High Honors) academic program and athletics, he has found a home. It is a great experience. I can't imagine ever going anywhere else.

Posted October 03, 2009
We think it is a great school with not only great academics and faculty but also a great environment for our son to learn. Iona Prep has so many things to give to your son such as great sports for his future accomplishments in athletics. I highly recommend this school to everyone.

Posted June 09, 2009
No question about it. Best high school in Westchester County.

Iona Preparatory School 0

Posted February 07, 2009
Overall good school. Leadership is weak, but most teachers are strong. Well- rounded education. Some favoritism for those with $ and athletes. Prepare students for college and the application process.

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007

Iona Preparatory School
255 Wilmot Rd, New Rochelle, NY  10804
Last modified Iona Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Iona Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top