Posted January 06, 2011
My son attends this school. The best thing I ever did was enroll him at BSSG. The administrators, teachers and other staff go way above and beyond to be sure that my son receives a quality education, all while enjoying school. Mr. Sullivan (the school's Principal) is the greatest asset that a school could ask for. He's understanding, compassionate and cares for each and every student as if they were his own children.

Posted October 08, 2009
My daughter has been at the school a couple of months now and I must say this is the happiest I've seen her towards a school in a long time.

Posted February 14, 2009

Blessed Sacrament St Gabriel High School 0

Posted January 02, 2009
This school is by far not as great as everyone saying. I do attend this school and i love the teachers but the kids arent so wonderful. Its a small quiet school but not a school i enjoy.

Blessed Sacrament St Gabriel High School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
The students who go to this school love it. That's really saying something about a school.

Posted January 29, 2008
This high school is by far the BEST KEPT SECRET IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY! The teachers go far beyond what they are required to do. This school has strong academics and dedicated teachers. To me this is a win/win combination. They are so accomodating! They allowed my son to come visit for the day without even knowing if he put them down on the TACHS exam. We were so welcomed when we visited it just felt right. This is the school my son will be attending. Lastly, after speaking with other parents I realized about this great secret high school. All I can say is thank you.

Posted September 28, 2007
I love this school. My children and I have never been a part of a school that is so much like a family. The teachers there have been so dedicated to my children over the years. They are always there to support the children not only academically but also personally and emotionally. The administration overall is awesome. The Principal and the Assistant Prinicipal are absolutely wonderful. They are always easy to talk to and always call you back. They know every student and are always there. I am lucky to have a school administration and staff to be a part of my children's lives. Thank you

Posted July 15, 2007
This school is so much more then a school as it is a family. The administration goes out of their way to make it that way. The teachers are solid in their fields and are there for the students. The are always willing to make themselves available for the students.

Posted December 01, 2006
- a former student
This School is the best school ever i would know because i go there

Posted February 13, 2006
- a former student

Blessed Sacrament St Gabriel High School
24 Shea Place, New Rochelle, NY  10801
Last modified Blessed Sacrament St Gabriel High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Blessed Sacrament St Gabriel High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top