New Rochelle, NY

Posted June 25, 2014
I and my son absolutely love Salesian where your son is treated fairly, compassionately and like an adult. They are strict, but where they should be for the boys own good. The academics are wonderful and the passion of the teachers are amazing! The principle is involved with everything and is there (it seems) everyday including weekends! The best part of this school to me as a mother is instilling a strong christian, moral base for these boys that will be with them the rest of their lives. I am so glad I did not go with the overpriced Fordham High School....just because you pay more, doesnt mean its better! case and point ....Salesian!! The only thing I wish they would improve is that ALL the teachers would update test scores and grades on the Echalk, it helps us moms help our sons!

Salesian High School 1

Posted June 25, 2013
I Think That this school is an example of what a School Should not Be.

Posted November 28, 2009
A great Catholic High School with high academic standards in a small school enviroment. Great school where the student gets personlized attention in academics as well as family values.

Salesian High School 3

Posted November 23, 2009
My son seems to really like being at Salesian, however, he is not doing as well academically as I would hope. The teachers and principal seem competent. My biggest criticism is the lack of parent involvement. Also, communication with parents is really nonexistent with the exception of progress reports. The use of educational software like EDLINE or more extensive use of email by the teachers would better keep parents informed.

Salesian High School 4

Posted November 14, 2008
I'm a senior. It has been a great four years, and I feel they have done well in preparing me for college. The staff is very helpful with assistance. I think it is a great school to send your child.

Posted September 28, 2008
I am very pleased so far, my son is an incoming freshman and the teachers and staff have made it a pleasant transition. They are very personable and have made the new students feel right at home. I'll need more time to see how the academics are, but from what I know, it's great

Posted April 01, 2008
Outstanding! Salesian High School provides their young men a nurturing environment that challenges them to become both outstanding students and citizens.

Posted October 23, 2007
Wonderful School. By graduation, your child will be more well-rounded.

Posted July 04, 2007
Disappointed I sent my son here. The school does not do well in making sure they help students who need additional help. Several teachers are in a fog and just do no seem to care.

148 East Main Street, New Rochelle, NY  10801