PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

All Sts. School 4

Posted September 05, 2013
School was great. They should of warned me before enrolling that the school was closing. Waste of time :(

All Sts. School 4

Posted December 15, 2010
I am a parent of a 1st grader and a 3rd grader. All Saints School has done wonders for my children. They love to read, are always asking questions and never miss a day of school. I remember when I was young, I would love when my parents said that I could take a day off from school, but not my kids. They cry when they think they are even going to be late. The administration and staff are so warm and supportive in all aspects of education. When my kids love school, I am a happy parent!!

All Sts. School

Posted October 18, 2010
I've been on the Advisory Board for All Saints School and I really love bringing resources and special projects to share with the students. I admire the dedication and respect that the principal, faculty and support staff have for the children.

All Sts. School 5

Posted October 03, 2009
Since the Archdiose has made many cut backs, All Saints has been on the list to close, however it keeps pulling through. I went here as a little girl, as well as my mother. Now my daughter (3) is in the school and within the first week I saw such a difference in how much she learned in comparison to her old school. The teachers are dedicated, as well as the administration. Since funding is limited, the teachers are asking parents to donate, but the school is in a low income neighborhood and they are having a difficult time. The school could really use the help because they are in need of supplies as well as other things. I hope everyone votes for this school, they deserve it.

All Sts. School