Posted January 29, 2014
I must strongly disagree with any parent who says that Dwight teachers do not care.(Comment re Quest program below) I have two children who have been attending Dwight for the last three and a half years. Both my kids are very capable but sometimes fall behind due to their active participation in outside sports. All I can say is that whenever either of them have had an issue, the relevant teacher has been right on top of them and in touch with me. The teachers are always willing to meet them after class with some extra help. Any child who has the fortune of attending this wonderful school, I believe to be extremely fortunate.

Dwight School 1

Posted November 05, 2013
At Dwight, your child will never receive any grade below B. This is wholesale academic deceit. "Schools" like Dwight ensure meritocracy remains a myth in American society.

Posted June 06, 2013
Our child just finished his first year at Dwight, and we couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are talented and supportive, and the school has a culture that encourages kids to find their sweet spot and really nurture it. There are rules but there also is this flexibility that comes along with the school's philosophy of paving a way for students to build their individual strengths and pursue their interests. As well, the ability to hear perspectives from students from all over the world is priceless preparation for the increasingly global world we live in.

Posted April 10, 2013
I love this school but my son LOVES this school. The teachers are excellent and the students are caring and well behaved. The school offers safe and nurturing environment. But yet, the school gives out challenging topics which students must tackle and resolve. They also embrace variety of cultural and ethnical backgrounds by having the children bring to the class and discuss from an early age (pre K). We also were very grateful that they have on-site nurse who care about each child's well being. My son must carry epipen and the nurse knows very very well about my health as well as his teacher. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this school

Dwight School 2

Posted December 12, 2011
I have been very disappointed with the school and the teachers. I do not feel my children are getting an excellent education. I would not recommend Dwight to anyone.

Posted April 29, 2010
Dwight students have unique talents. Whatever a Dwight students talent may be , he or she always manges to be the best at it. From fencing to sailing, to skating, students at Dwight are ranked at the top. This is because the Dwight school encourages us to pursue our talents, and explore any fielor area of interest. the faculty i unlike any other school. They work to help you do your best, and allow you to demonstrate your potential. At dwight we also experience a great variety of cultures, as an IB school. Because of such diversity, we are exposed to many cultures and become aware of other parts of the world. Dwight really prides itself in developing leadership, which I must credit Dwight for being succesful in this field. The Dwight school has organized many leadership trips across the world to help those in need. I enjoy dwight a lot

Posted January 16, 2010
I have been at the Dwight School for almost two years now, and I must say I absolutly love it there. The community in Dwight is so strong, and it's especially great to be part of an international one. There are students from almost every country you can think of, just in my grade alone there are students from Britain, Spain, France, Russia, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Australia and more. The students are very friendly and caring towards one another and the teachers are more than willing to help anyone who needs it. It is also one of the few schools in the city to offer the IB program, which is by far more rigorous and rewarding than any onther program. Overall, a fantastic school that I would highly recommend.

Dwight School 1

Posted July 21, 2009

Posted June 23, 2009
This school is strictly for the elite. Children who want to go beyond learnings basic subjects, by having a more hands on experience with travels abroad need to look no further and apply today! The Dwight School offers an IB programme which is one of a kind. I strongly reccomend all parents to enroll their children in this school it will hand down be the best disicion you can make for your childs education.

Dwight School