/ School Profile

Posted September 24, 2014
I am a proud parent of not one but two boys that attended this school. This school teach my boys how to become an independent young man.It teach them to be leaders.I recommend this school on a daily basis to ever parent i see with a young boy.

Posted May 04, 2014
This school simply saved my life. If it wasn't for GJA, who knows where I'd be right now

Posted October 24, 2013
George Jackson is the best kept secret for a all boy school. Its a very discipline environment the boys have a alliance to each other and are proud of there relationships, academics and accomplishments. They love the school which makes them love learning. They excel because of the caring staff and small class size. You'll find George Jackson kids as leaders in the most prominent Independent schools thought out the country

Posted May 20, 2010
This is a great school for boys, my son learned a lot in academic and behavior. Now he is really young gentle man.

Posted January 24, 2010
I have gone to this school for 5 years, and I have a hard time believing that there is a better school than George Jackson Academy. The teachers care about the students and will go the extra mile to make sure that we are on track, and the school community is very trustworthy. One of the school's main focuses is brotherhood, and at the end of the first month you will know everything about your fellow classmates and students in other grades.The school is very disciplined and at the same time pretty lenient, and all of the administration will make sure that your son will have the best experience possible. This school may be one of the best middle schools you will find, and just about all of my fellow 'brothers' would easily agree.

George Jackson Academy 0

Posted December 06, 2009
I used to go to school and I loved it. Now I am in one of the best high schools in the city.

Posted January 01, 2009
The school's mission in my opinion is living above standards, it is an excellent community in which my fellow classmates and I can work together to excel in a safe, loving enviornment.

Posted August 01, 2008
George Jackson Academy is a great school. It prepares boy for the future. It gives boys the oppertunity to grow and learn things they would not learn any where else.

George Jackson Academy 0

Posted July 29, 2008
George Jackson is a school that prepares boys academically and most of all gives opportunities to discover who they are and help them to succeed in their goals. The Head Master and the faculty brainstorms a lot to address issues related to the boys on how they can further improve in terms of teaching.

George Jackson Academy