/ School Profile
New York, NY

Renaissance School Of The Arts 5

Posted December 19, 2013
this school is a great school for the arts and helps shy kids come out of their shells and is an anti bullying school that's why you should pick RSA.

Renaissance School Of The Arts 5

Posted February 19, 2013
I'm quite surprised to come across the statements contained in this review. Did anyone in your organization complete ANY level of true research before posting this disgraceful report. Have you any idea of the community we serve and by serve I mean work eleven hour days grappling with the challenge of educationing under-prepared children with endless social emotional challenges in a district absolutely besieged by opportunists. I am more than happy to better your perspective of our GREAT school with actual facts. I'll leave my email in hopes that you will want to engage in a true conversation of discovery. And by the way...we are a triple A school with "gains" that is student progress, that exceeds more than 95% of similar city schools.

Renaissance School Of The Arts 3

Posted February 27, 2011
the school is in need of more parent involvement !!! they gladly accept donation of your choice!!!!

Renaissance School Of The Arts
319 East 117th Street, New York, NY  10035
Last modified Renaissance School Of The Arts is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renaissance School Of The Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top