Harlem Success Academy Charter School 4 5

Posted April 17, 2014
School is close to where I live. It seems like a great school. My daughter was accepted. Staff were friendly.

Harlem Success Academy Charter School 4 2

Posted October 28, 2012
I prefere my daughter in Harlem Success 1 she is till having problems in this school but I do like Ms Kincaid and still need to get to know her other teacher. She improved in her reading but still needs work.

Harlem Success Academy Charter School 4 5

Posted March 02, 2012
My daughter started in this school as a kindergartener in Aug 2011.. I cant say enough about her teacher!! she remind me of the teacher from the old movie Matilda, Ms. Honey.. At first my daughter did have some problems dealing with the work load. However, now she can do a whole HW packet in a day! She was having trouble reading til today when i picked her up and she had on a crown that said "I am reading on a level D!" i was just sooo proud and happy for her. She loves this school and her teachers, she enjoys all her classes and always wants to learn. At first i was iffy since she was having a difficult time but im glad we got through it!! HARLEM SUCCESS is THE BEST!!! they really are a great school and kids really do learn. So glad this was i chose for my baby girl! cant wait for my 4 month old to start in 5yrs! LOL

Harlem Success Academy Charter School 4 4

Posted February 15, 2012
My granddaughter transfered to HSA4 from a regular public school in District 5. WOw what a difference. She is reading better than she ever thought she could and is a much better student because she is encouraged to do her best. The teachers are great.

Harlem Success Academy Charter School 4
240 West 113th Street, New York, NY  10026
Last modified Harlem Success Academy Charter School 4 is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harlem Success Academy Charter School 4 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top