Dream Charter School 5

Posted November 23, 2014
I personally love it!! It has had its ups and downs but my child has learned slot from being here!!! She has excellent grades so I can't complain!!!

Dream Charter School 4

Posted April 21, 2014
Dream is a good school with caring staff members, a great curriculum, a free afterschool program and many opportunities for parental involvement. My only problem is the location; they cater to children in public housing, which is a gift and a curse. Urban areas are in need of quality schools, but some of the children (and parents) were unruly. I'm from the inner city, however, I chose not to become a product of my environment. To be fair, I will say that I did meet some nice parents and children as well. Don't plan on going on vacation in the summer time because Dream has MANDATORY summer school. Your child's seat will be rescinded if they do not attend summer school. Overall, Dream is an extraordinary school and their heart is in the right place. I only gave them four stars because of their location-I dont want to have to live in the ghetto, commute to the ghetto, or send my child to school with children from the ghetto to receive a good education. Subsequently, I have moved out of NYC to raise my child in a better environment. Although the schools are decent, there are times when I still long for the experience Dream provided for my son and I during our short time there.

Dream Charter School 5

Posted August 26, 2013
Dream is a good school needs some improvement but what school don't.. My child is doing very well here been here since it opened in 2008.

Dream Charter School
232 E 103rd St, New York, NY  10029
Last modified Dream Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dream Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top