Harlem Success Academy Charter School 3 3

Posted November 21, 2014
As a parent of two SA3 scholars, One of which I've recently decided to withdraw from SA I have very mixed emotions about the SA network. While the rigorous academic program is great, the school does absolutely nothing to foster the childs emotional development and well being. There is no encouragement to embrace individualism add to that the militaristic approach to behavior, this I feel is an unhealthy environment for young minds. This is the reason I've chosen to withdraw my kindegartener. To any parent considering choosing SA for their child, I wouldn't rule it out however its something to think about.

Posted February 05, 2014
I have two daughters who attend this school and I have to say Success Academy is where you want your kids to be!! The staff is great and there is excellent communication with parents, trust me you can not say you were not informed they are dedicated to your kids education and work with both parents and kids. I am pleased to say I made the right choice for my girls future!! There is zero tolerance for bullying. My girls are excited to go to school every morning. If you have the opportunity I highly recommend you apply. Educators need to take notes from Eva Moscowitz she runs a tight ship and is doing an excellent job!!

Posted September 11, 2013
This school is absolutely amazing, my son just entered kindergarden and within 2 weeks he has learned so much from discipline to academics. The teachers and staff are so professional and love their job. You have to be very committed to the school bc there are a lot of meeting but is worth it for your child. I love the fact that they prepare them for college at such a young age bc with so many student drooping off this is excellent. Their standards are set really high for the scholars but it great bc they want the student to be the best and to excel and not to berely pass.

Posted March 19, 2012
Teachers at Success Academy (SA) schools are dedicated and hard working. They work tireless hours and teach to the same demographic as any public school teachers. The bar of expectations is set high for both educators and scholars, being their main mission of preparing children for college. Teachers and administrators strive for this every day, including weekends in many cases, fostering a fun learning environment for all students. The collaboration from parents, educators and scholars is a mandatory prerequisite. Going into partnership (as a marriage) ready to commit. It is important to know, there are many obstacles along the way. It is disappointing to see the hostility in other public schools toward charter. Exercising your parent choice is key. I have been on both sides of the coin. I can proudly say, I am content with my decision. Inclusive, we relocated to Staten Island and chose to remain at SA because of the high caliber of education received. Many parents as myself are road warriors as a result of the unique educational environment, as well. If you want dedicated educators supporting you thru the journey of educating your child, SA is the way to go. Maria Torres

Posted September 08, 2011
My son attends this school and I feel like it is a Great School!!. The teachers are dedicated and my son is doing excellent in academics. I wouldnt want him anywhere else.

Posted August 19, 2010
I love the way our child is challenged daily in every class. The classes are split up into groups based on each child's knowledge, so they are always pushing their 'scholars' to go 'Beyond Z'.

Harlem Success Academy Charter School 3
141 East 111th Street, New York, NY  10029
Last modified Harlem Success Academy Charter School 3 is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harlem Success Academy Charter School 3 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top