St Hope Leadership Academy Charter School 1

Posted June 16, 2014
This is a terrible school I would not advise any parents grandparents to send the children to their children to this school.the teachers are so disrespectful and do not know how to speak and set a proper example to their students. Whatever you do as a student please don't ask a teacher for help because you're not going to get it at the school figure it out! Is what you're going to be told if you even get a response at all. The Reydon that I Legray Discolette based on my personal experience with the teachers and other staff or not teachers 0*\ just to be clear that mean I would not give them any stars they don't deserve any zero nothing!!!

St Hope Leadership Academy Charter School 5

Posted September 25, 2012
I believe my child is getting a strong education and the core principles of the School I agree with.

St Hope Leadership Academy Charter School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
My grandson just started this school and I am starting to see problems,I feel that all thought he has two teachers in his class he showing signs that he is not happy and wants out. I feel we should have investigated more than we did . I decided to let him finish out his grade but look for a better charter school this year.

St Hope Leadership Academy Charter School
222 W 134th St, New York, NY  10030
Last modified St Hope Leadership Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Hope Leadership Academy Charter School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top