/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted October 16, 2014
Our son is in First Grade this year. He has attended Saint Albans since Pre-K 3. I cannot say enough about this school. It's a gem in a very confusing and daunting city when it comes to schooling. The staff is excellent. The teachers are superb and you really get a sense that the kids are all in this together. The location (Midtown East) is easy to get to and convenient for parents that work in the area. There is a healthy mix of cultures and ethnicity, some of which is due to the UN's proximity. I highly recommend this school and wouldn't trade down to any other school.

Posted October 15, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this school. My son attended for Pre-K 3 last year and is currently in Pre-K 4. Had a wonderful experience with Ms Erin, Ms Katherine and Mr Tim last year. Finished Pre-K 3 WELL ahead of his friends that attend other schools. Currently is off to a great start with Ms Stacey & Ms Rebecca (Pre-K 4). The school is led by Ms Joan Fox who is knowledgeable, attentive, and has a caring way about her with all of the students (& parents!). Strongly recommend this school to anyone in the area looking to get their children ahead with their education.

Posted April 02, 2014
Amazing elementary program. I've seen leaps and bounds of progress in my 2 children currently in grade 1 and 2. School has never been more fun. I love it. The curriculum is intense but way ahead of the NY curriculum by miles. Math and Language have become a favorite of our household.

Posted October 30, 2013
The school clases are small no more than 15 students. My son is going to kindergarten and he loves to go to school. He is learning French as second language (he is already bilingual in English and Spanish). The school offers violin classes and my son really enjoys his lessons. The teachers send emails every Monday to let us know what the children will be learning during the week. They have gym twice a week and homework everyday except Fridays. For older children the school offers more options in the curriculum like robotics and rugby. We are so happy with the election we did for our son!

Saint Albans