KIPP STAR Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2013
My child is in first grade at Kipp Starr Elementary and it is a great school. We are very fortunate that our child attends Kipp Star elementary and are grateful for the opportunity to be part of this school. The principal and staff are very caring and will do everything they can for our kids to attend college. My child is reading and writing above grade level. I'm happy with this school and how they challenge the students to go above and beyond.

KIPP STAR Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2012
My daughter attended school last year in Kindergarten (the first year they opened) and I'm so happy that she is a Kippster. She begins 1st grade this year & we couldn't be more satisfied with Ms Saraiya (the principal) as well as all of the outstanding teachers. We can call any of the teachers or administrators by phone if there is ever a problem or a question with homework, classmates, or policies. My daughter has excelled in reading & math and loves her theatre & movement class. I love their "Work hard, Be kind, Be safe" philosophy. Nice, intelligent teachers and faculty who truly care about their students. Parents are required to read to child daily and instill strong homework ethic. Homework packets are given out during school breaks so, that students don't forget what they've learned. Once a month Saturday school is fun & educational for both parents & students. Both my daughter, husband, & I love the rules and structure. Kipps Star is an incredible public charter school & we are so blessed to have it in the neighborhood.

KIPP STAR Elementary School
586 W 177th Street, New York, NY  10033
Last modified KIPP STAR Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-1
KIPP STAR Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top