Ps 5 Ellen Lurie 1

Posted September 24, 2012
My son just started there for second grade and i am not pleased at all .They send home easy homework that he was doing in kindergarten . I am not pleased with the stories he tells me every night about how the lunch lady is very mean to him . Today my son mention to me that he drop his milk and the lunch lady scream at him in Spanish . My child ask if he can get another milk because he was still thirsty she said "no clean up now"..I am a single parent just trying to make ends meet now I'm going to have to take off work and speak to the school . This kind of behavior should not be going on and I am scared for my child safety . I'm am desperately trying to put my son back in his old school where it's children of all race and where they speak English .

Ps 5 Ellen Lurie 0

Posted October 11, 2010
This school focuses on ALL areas children need to develop, including gym and Art!

Ps 5 Ellen Lurie 4

Posted January 22, 2009
My Daughtter attends PS 5. From the very 1st day of classes I was pleased with the teachers, my daughters safety while in school, and the discipline. Although my daughter has not been involved in any extra curricular activities just yet, I had the pleasure of seeing a holiday preformance that she and all of her classmates as well as teachers worked very hard on. I look forward to our future years with PS 5 as my son will begin Kindergarten there next year and my daughter will continue on.

Ps 5 Ellen Lurie 0

Posted January 21, 2009
This school is pretty descent. My son attends there for the past 4 yrs. He is now in the 3rd grade. Although the lunch lady is stern it is all for the best. Teachers are very good especially the science teacher. It is also a Children's aid society and contains many cool clubs for kids.

Ps 5 Ellen Lurie 5

Posted July 10, 2008

Ps 5 Ellen Lurie 1

Posted May 31, 2006
- a staff

Ps 5 Ellen Lurie 5

Posted September 09, 2004
I am very happy with this school. It has all the tools for our kids to reach their goals in life. As a working parent it has help me keep my son in a safe and caring atmosphere.

Ps 5 Ellen Lurie
3703 10th Ave, New York, NY  10034
Last modified Ps 5 Ellen Lurie is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 5 Ellen Lurie Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top