Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

the teachers are great, i wen't myself to this school myself and just guess where i am or wen't to the mott hall school.. though also i was really devoted to what i was doing and where i was going

Omg how can I forget Mr. Guzman he is strict and most of the times he is serious but he is very dedicated and very understanding. Also Carmen Quintas also strict but very sweet and a plessure to go to her office just to say hi. Cesar is our security guard very nice when he is covered by other security guards it is not the same!!!

PS 48 has a lot of potential to be a great school. Its a gamble what teacher your child will get . They do have a great number of teachers who do care and have the experience to educate our children. They're some teachers who just don't get and don't care. My first daughter attended back in 2003-4. She had a great 4th grade teacher and did very well, however when she went to junior high school in Scarsdale, she had a very difficult time. The junior high school as very academically challlenging for my child who came right out of PS 48 to a more attentive school system. My 2nd daughter is still attending ps48 and i am happy with her current teacher. So I reiterate that it is a gamble on who you get...I suggest you just get more involved in your childs education

My Son is not anymore in PS48, I think that PS48 can be a good school but there's a lot of thing that must change, staring with the Principal office the staff never shows respect for the people that visit the office, for more than one ocassion, I had to stayed their and nobody asked me if I need help, and I know a little english for those parents or grandparents that don't the situation is worst. Regarding the teachers , I think they are great, I was blessed because my son had the better teachers of the world.

Teachers get little to no support in reinforcing rules. Also, there is no clear parent, student, teacher, school administration guideline or guide book.

Last modified Ps 48 Po Michael J Buczek is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.