Posted August 20, 2014
This is a really good school. I am a past eighth grader and I'm now going to high school. Most teachers are really funny and help you when you need it. Some teachers give up there lunch period to let kids do homework or if they need help with something they didn't understand. I loved this school and I made alot of memories that I will never forget. Now I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life and finish highschool.

Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School 3

Posted June 20, 2013
I actually use to go to this school, after the previous principle left the school became really bad. Their was no more discipline, but the teachers are great and you can tell they care and try to help the students. If the principle was stricter, the school would be great.

Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School 1

Posted September 24, 2011
The school doesn't do much for the students, except let them do what they want. The work does not challenge them, and the staff doesn't like dealing with issues parents have. They parent participation is extremely low do to the fact that the school isn't doing what it is suppose to for its students. Parents need to pick up their children once in a while and see first hand how the students behave both towards each other as well as towards staff. Do it for your children they shouldn't be in a school like this.

Posted July 29, 2011
I loved this school, I am a past 8th grader and I am now going to high school. Most of the teachers except like two, are funny, and teach in a fun way. The principal is really nice and understanding. Students dont do that many bad things anymore because they dont want to see her upset or dissapointed. The vice principal is strict but can also be funny when not angry. I miss this school and I had the best memories.

Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School 4

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted September 26, 2009
This is school is the best. This was the school that introduced dancing into my life. IS 528 has the Alvin Ailey Program. I took different type of dancing while I was attending the school and it helped my technique and it made me realize how much I love to dance. Now I attend Talent Unlimited High School and I feel so proud of everyone in my middle school because they made me who I' am today... Thanks to this school, I've learn that your dreams can come true if you believe in yourself.

Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School 1

Posted May 02, 2009

Posted April 30, 2009
this school is great and i have my child in it and she loves the academic considerence that the staff has

Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
The few months by daughter spent in this school, were a waist. This school needs to address the seriousness of how disrespectful the student are with each other, and towards their teachers. I removed my daughter from this school, I as a parent did not want her exposed to this kind of education/surroundings.

Posted February 17, 2009

Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School
180 Wadsworth Ave, New York, NY  10033
Last modified Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 528 Bea Fuller Rodgers School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top