Park East High School 5

Posted December 22, 2013
I love this school. I didn't want to attend this school when I was in 8th grade, and I planned to transfer after my freshman year. After attending this school for a few months, I don't think I'm going to transfer. The teachers are funny. The classes are under control. There aren't any flights. We get a lot of homework sometimes but I expect that in high school. Because it's a small school, teachers are able to make sure the students get the help that they need. I'm only considering transferring schools because I want to go to a bigger school that's well known.

Posted January 03, 2011
This school really helps students and specially the teachers and office staff. I recommend these schools because students are treated with respect and many of them feel at home.

Park East High School 5

Posted December 07, 2010
i love this sCHool is so fun all the student are nice teacher are funny AND WE TO OUT FOR LUNCH

Park East High School 0

Posted October 01, 2010
As the parent of a teacher at Park East High School, I have had the privilege of experiencing "Thanksgiving Dinner", sporting events and interacting with students & faculty. The media often focuses on the negativity in NYC schools and I would like to take this opportunity to discuss the caring & supportive interaction witnessed between the students and faculty at Park East H.S. It is common knowledge that it is important for parents to be involved in the lives of the children and "school community", sadly I did not observe a strong influence of parents, what I have observed was the extended roll the teachers take on to fill the need for positive adult influence in the lives of the children at Park East H.S. The Board of Education, the Mayor of NYC and the Federal Government should focus on more than just the grading standards! The teachers at Park East H.S. not only go above and beyond to help the students reach the goals set by the D.O.E., they assure that their students are given their support and provide a safe and caring environment. If the powers that be continue to cut funding for education, the schools of NYC will lose the teachers who truly care about making a difference.

Park East High School 3

Posted September 10, 2009

Park East High School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
Well my first year at Park East High School has been a great rollercoaster because i had my ups and downs with the teachers some were good and some should work harder....But my first year here as a freshmen has taught me a lot... At first i thought i was not going to like it but I guess it could be the best way to enter a good college...Thank you Mr. Kevin McCarthy for choosing me at your school...It has been a pleasure to meet you and seen you soon as a Sophmore at your school....

Posted August 08, 2009
i love this school its made a change in my life i couldnt think of any other school to attend besides this one ... the teachers care and make sure that your work is done to me these teachers are like moms to me i love them all

Posted July 28, 2009
I am an Alumni from Park East H.S. I must say that Park East has developed to great school since my 4 years at Park East. I seen the change in Park East in my Junior year. The focus of the teachers and and staff was on the students and making sure every one graduated. And not only graduating but having a plan after you graduated whether or not if it was going to college or just having a job. I benefited from attending Park East. The majority of people I hung out wit in school are my closest friends till this day, I keep in contact with a few teachers from the school because they have even more interest about me in what I am doing after graduating from Park East H.S.

Park East High School 3

Posted July 08, 2009
I've worked at Park East for almost 8 years. As a teacher, I'm very proud of our accomplishments. We still have a lot to do and we, teachers, continue working very hard to make Park East a better school. Park East is not what it was when I started working here. My first year was horrible; I became a babysitter because students were not interested in learning. Currently, there are students who are very happy and parents who feel comfortable to send their kids to our school. I have good relationship with students and parents.

Park East High School 1

Posted March 27, 2009

Park East High School
230-34 E 105th St, New York, NY  10029
Last modified Park East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park East High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top