Bad
Good

Unity Center For Urban Technologies 3

Posted May 18, 2010
Im a student for 2 years. Unity high school is a good school because it gives me all the tools to have a good education. I like it because i feel safe in classes, bathroom, hallways,etc. and cause its a small schooL. They also offer me extra tutoring Mondays-Saturday and I get my credits on time and I will be able to graduate next year.

Unity Center For Urban Technologies

Posted May 12, 2010
My name is Eddy, I am a parent. The best decision I made for my son was put him in Unity Urban Center Technologies. It is a good school, I am satisfied with the academic education he received during these four years. We have always been treated with great respect. Thanks to all the staff for the help provided.

Posted May 12, 2010
Unity Center for Urban Technlogies is a great school to me because, it provides me with the tools I need to learn. I am learning more than I expected. When I am in school I feel safe in class and in the hallways. they also offer to us saturday academy where teachers tutor us in each subject that are our weakness.

Posted May 12, 2010
I've been moved from school to school and of last three schools that I've been to Unity H.S. is the best. Unity H.S. is a small school but its better like that because of all the individualized attention each student gets. As a senior now i was provided with a great deal of college preparation, which is a huge step into the world, They gave me the right tools to attack college and i am ready thanks to this school.

Posted February 11, 2010
This school is the best my son loved it he says they treated him with respect and the his other peers were very helpful and also respectful to him and their teachers.i would recommend this school to parents becuse they are very willing to help yous child.

Posted January 16, 2010
The administrators show too much favoritism. If they like you, you will get supplies for your classroom. If they don't then you have to do without. A very unfair place to teach unless you can brown nose.

Posted November 29, 2009
The school is not good at all. The staff could care less about the students. Its a horrible school. Iam taking my daughter out of it asap

Posted September 06, 2006
I Love the Teachers But NOT the School. i am a freshment here and i am looking forward to transfer !

Posted December 02, 2004

Unity Center For Urban Technologies
111 East 33rd Street, New York, NY  10016
Last modified Unity Center For Urban Technologies is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.