/ School Profile
New York, NY

Talent Unlimited High School 2

Posted May 06, 2015
The ratings on this website regarding Talent Unlimited High School are extremely misleading. The administration at this school is absolutely awful. They don't care about the students wellbeing they only care about the image. They break laws and the students civil rights. They're extremely out of touch with the community and parents. The school has very little talent compared to past years but needs plenty of work

Posted January 26, 2015
My daughter is now a senior at TUHS and has had the most wonderful 4 year experience I could possibly have hoped for. She has received excellent academic instruction as well as artistic growth through her musical thaeatre department. As we are now going through the college application process for her pursuit of a BFA in acting at the finest universities and conservatories for that field, she is fully prepared and I have every confidence she will succeed in being acccepted to a school that will prepare her for a bright future in the career of her choice. All of this is due to her dedication and that of TUHS in preparing her for the next leg in her educational journey.

Posted January 25, 2015
TUHS is an awesome school. My daughter is a freshman Musical Theater major. Triple Threat, VOICE, DANCE and ACTING. She comes home excited everyday. The school also had Broadway actors come and teach the kids. My daugher is taking a tap dance class and private voice class from respectible Broadway Actors aside from her Voice, Dance and Acting class in school. The academic teachers are amazing and when my daughter needs any help they are quick to assist her with tutoring after school. I am so happy I chose this HS for my dauther.

Talent Unlimited High School 1

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter just got accepted to this school, and as of mid August we have not yet received any orientation information. So I contacted the Parent coordinator who rudely informed me that it was alright and that my daughter would be able to keep up ...then she hung up the phone. I am besides myself! Can't imagine that this is a TU representative. Looks like TU will be a very short lived experience. they were number one on our list...so the adage what you "read about, hear and see" does not always apply. It's what you experience that matters.

Posted April 25, 2014
Congrats to all on a great show today!!! My daughters have been mostly happy here... TY! Neal H. Hurwitz (Sofia)

Posted October 24, 2013
This is a wonderful school, my son in a Jr. and he is a musical theatre. Not only do the focus on the arts but the academics as well. I am very happy with our choice.

Posted October 24, 2013
This school is a great school , they give a great amount of experience in the arts working with proffesional teachers from the broadway, dance, vocal, drama, and instrumental world. Academically this school offers ap classes , advance regents diploma , and college credits With no hesitation .

Posted October 23, 2013
This is a wonderful school and we are very pleased to have chosen it and for my daughter, now a sophomore, to have been accepted here. The academics are challenging but not overwhelming and I feel my daughter is being well prepared for college. She loves her performing arts teachers and is getting an extremely valuable arts education. I could not be happier!

Posted October 28, 2012
TUHS continues to be a wonderful and fulfilling experience for our daughter who is now a sophomore. The teachers are superb. The administration incredibly committed to the academic and artistic success of the students. The students are not only intellectually alert and artistically creative, they also project a rare and welcoming sense of inclusion within the student body at large. We feel incredibly fortunate to be a part of it all.

Posted April 07, 2011
T.U is an amazing school where everybody knows each other and the teachers do their best job to educate their students. The only downside of T.U is that you have to walk up A LOT of stairs to even get to the main floor of the school OR you can take the overcrowded elevator that's operated by a rude elevator man. Also, the instrumental program could be better, if you plan on auditioning for instrumental music, your freshman year might be dissapointing do to lack of seriousness in the concert band. On the other hand, academics are AMAZING ! The teacher integrate the arts into their lessons, offer tutoring, and are always available to talk out outside issues with you. The school also has amazing after school programs such as the Step Team and Hip Hop team. There is also a Talent Show held every march which is where al students showcase there talents and even get to perform out of their majors required they get accepted into the show. There are tons of performances and school functions. Life at T.U is a wonderful experience for me and always exciting!

Talent Unlimited High School
317 East 67th Street, New York, NY  10065
Last modified Talent Unlimited High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talent Unlimited High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top