Bad
Good

This school has great academics and performing arts classes. They do lack the funds that other schools have such as PPAS and Frank Sinatra. I have no regrets my daughter is happy and so am I.

The ratings on this website regarding Talent Unlimited High School are extremely misleading. The administration at this school is absolutely awful. They don't care about the students wellbeing they only care about the image. They break laws and the students civil rights. They're extremely out of touch with the community and parents. The school has very little talent compared to past years but needs plenty of work

My daughter is now a senior at TUHS and has had the most wonderful 4 year experience I could possibly have hoped for. She has received excellent academic instruction as well as artistic growth through her musical thaeatre department. As we are now going through the college application process for her pursuit of a BFA in acting at the finest universities and conservatories for that field, she is fully prepared and I have every confidence she will succeed in being acccepted to a school that will prepare her for a bright future in the career of her choice. All of this is due to her dedication and that of TUHS in preparing her for the next leg in her educational journey.

TUHS is an awesome school. My daughter is a freshman Musical Theater major. Triple Threat, VOICE, DANCE and ACTING. She comes home excited everyday. The school also had Broadway actors come and teach the kids. My daugher is taking a tap dance class and private voice class from respectible Broadway Actors aside from her Voice, Dance and Acting class in school. The academic teachers are amazing and when my daughter needs any help they are quick to assist her with tutoring after school. I am so happy I chose this HS for my dauther.

My daughter just got accepted to this school, and as of mid August we have not yet received any orientation information. So I contacted the Parent coordinator who rudely informed me that it was alright and that my daughter would be able to keep up ...then she hung up the phone. I am besides myself! Can't imagine that this is a TU representative. Looks like TU will be a very short lived experience. they were number one on our list...so the adage what you "read about, hear and see" does not always apply. It's what you experience that matters.

Congrats to all on a great show today!!! My daughters have been mostly happy here... TY! Neal H. Hurwitz (Sofia)

This is a wonderful school, my son in a Jr. and he is a musical theatre. Not only do the focus on the arts but the academics as well. I am very happy with our choice.

This school is a great school , they give a great amount of experience in the arts working with proffesional teachers from the broadway, dance, vocal, drama, and instrumental world. Academically this school offers ap classes , advance regents diploma , and college credits With no hesitation .

This is a wonderful school and we are very pleased to have chosen it and for my daughter, now a sophomore, to have been accepted here. The academics are challenging but not overwhelming and I feel my daughter is being well prepared for college. She loves her performing arts teachers and is getting an extremely valuable arts education. I could not be happier!

TUHS continues to be a wonderful and fulfilling experience for our daughter who is now a sophomore. The teachers are superb. The administration incredibly committed to the academic and artistic success of the students. The students are not only intellectually alert and artistically creative, they also project a rare and welcoming sense of inclusion within the student body at large. We feel incredibly fortunate to be a part of it all.

Last modified Talent Unlimited High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.