Bad
Good

Maybe not everyone but one of the teacher is really bad attitude, it's long story to tell but now make me scared if that those teachers teach to my children, Anyway this teacher is horrible. Lucky I forgot to ask her name otherwise I will post it in here too.

Both my children attend PS7. The teachers at this school are great and go out of their way to ensure the children really grasp what they are being taught. I am amazed at times how much they are learning, not only in math and reading, but also science and arts. My 6-year old brought home his versions of a Van Gogh painting and was able to tell me facts about who Van Gogh was! Hats off to the entire faculty of PS7.

My daughter Tasnia got admitted in PS 7 just 5 months back.I noticed her consistent improvement.she became student of the month last month. Main think is she has been enjoying her every moment at school. All of her teachers are very friendly and co operative. Its a great school.

i think that parents should be more involved, and the school should let the parents be more invovled

Today, my daughter , Ivana, is bring a good news from school, PS 7, Louis F Simeone,that she's became a student of the month. she just star KG this month. As a mom, I,m so proud of her., she told me that her teachers Ms,Kramer and Ms. Gamba are so nice to everybody so my daughter very happy, she can learn more, and every time she came home always bring nice story about her class. Happy n Proud Mom. Thank you P,S 7,

Great teacher and we love the Principal

Great school, the teachers, administrators and parent coordinators are great. Only downside is the male nurse at the school is terrible.

My son attends this school and i have seen major improvement.The teachers really care about their students.Staff really work with students and parents to effectively educate children.They keep in touch with parents on scheduled curriculum.I am happy my child attends this school.

My son is in 3rd grade now, and he came here from Manhhattan when he was in 1st grade. He really loves to go to this school everyday, because there are great staff who are teaching well, caring like thier parents, and thinking how to educate our children. I Especally like the parent cordineter Ms.Sara . She is a wonderful lady, and she is alway smiling and standing outside when kids come in to school or dismissal time with our prinspal. So it is easy to ask her about school as well. My son is also paticipated in the Enrichment Program and Sience Club which are very interesting for him and he loves it.

Last modified Ps 7 Louis F Simeone is a Public school that serves grades K-3