/ School Profile
New York, NY

Ps 4 Duke Ellington 1

Posted March 17, 2012
Most people look at this school and assume its a great school because it looks good on the outside. Esthetics isn't what makes a great school. This school is plagued with poor leadership, which trickles down to the teachers and affects our children. The staff misleads parents, and continuously violates parents rights under IDEA. What this school needs is a change in Staff and i am referring too everyone in the upper echelon.

Posted January 11, 2009
I love this school my child was a honer roll student she is now going to mott hall this year.thanks to ps 4 and my soon is going to .my son will be to.

Posted April 17, 2008
This is a good school, my three children went to this school. The staff is wonderful.

Ps 4 Duke Ellington 1

Posted December 11, 2003
I feel there needs to be more leadership. There seems to be a disregard to the academic performance in this school. Principal seems overwhelmed and not available to parents.

500 West 160th Street, New York, NY  10032
Last modified Ps 4 Duke Ellington is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 4 Duke Ellington Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top