Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school is really bad, there too many students by class. In the lunch time students keep hitting each others and there not enough staff in the lunch area to control the situation. Principal does not do anything to have more personnel, more sports and arts activities and a better education. Principal only stays in the school and does not go to touch doors to ask for more budgets to improve this school.

Its a great school and the staff is involved! My daughter has shown enormous progress since she started at this school and I can only thank the school for all the effort they put in.

I hate this school.. my son has been attending for the past 4 years. And it seems like the teachers best excuse is "i have 30 plus kids I do not have the time to check their home work.". Every grade i link with other parents and share the same complaint of kids with more need are pushed to the side and the A+ students are being favored. The bullying in this school is enormous. My son is constantly getting bullying or Hit. my son came home and tells me how his friend got Jumped in the bathroom. His teacher got hit by a student and in one case a child brang to school a Hookah stick. There are no good activities. The after school is horrible, it was nearly a 3 hr playground area in the cafeteria that distracted my kid from the valuable information he learned during the day, he would come home with his h.w untouched, therefore the after school surved no purpose but a babysitting center for parents.

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL but some of the student talk bad about them and family also they talk about things that they are not to know

Whoever is saying negative stuff about this school is lying. I attended this school and this is one of the best schools in the area, and it's not the school that's bad it's the students that are in it, and the parent that is claiming that there child doesn't come home with homework done from after school, I would like to inform you that I went to that after school and the staffs might be young but they always help with homework and it's always the child that never wants to do it and the staffs can't do anything about it, so probably if your child will listen and obey the staffs than that wouldn't be a problem honey.

My Son is currently attending this School and I am desperately searching to transfer him OUT. i get along with other parents and it seems like we all have the same issue. The school is easy to focus on the more advance students and leaving out the kids that need help. BULLYING is a major problem in this school: theres alot of fights in the school especially the Lunch room area: and not enough staffs to help control the situation. The after school program is a big joke, The staff are very young and seems like they are there to collect a biweekly check as oppose to help kids with hw. My son comes home with no hw done. I am truly disappointed in this school. My son comes home learning more adult topic then the actual subject. Seems like 50% of the school is promotion in doubt. The carelessness of the teachers to focus on kids that are having trouble is insane. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL. My son will have his state test tomorrow and at the end of the month and he is not ready. He gets ignored because teachers Favor the straight A students. This school is only pretty from the Outside, they need to focus more on what's going on inside.

I am very pleased with the overall performance with this school. The staff are very welcoming. All the issues that have had with my child have been resolved in a timely manner. My child loves his school and his teachers.

This school is very good. My son have learned very fast.

Last modified Ps 8 Luis Belliard is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.